Tuesday

Siddharth, Shruti’s Oh My Friend music in September


Siddharth, Shruti’s Oh My Friend music in SeptemberThe audio of Siddharth, Shruti Haasan starrer Oh My Friend is likely to be launched in the third week of September. Oh My Friend also casts Hansika and Navdeep in vital roles.
Oh My Friend is touted to be an urbane youthful entertainer which showcases about the importance of love and friendship. Venu Sri Ram, a debutant is wielding the megaphone for the film while Dil Raju is producing it on Sri Venkateswara creations banner. Rahul Raj is composing the tunes and Vijay K Chakravarthi is cranking the camera for the film.
The movie is currently progressing its shoot in Hyderabad and if everything goes per the schedule, Oh My Friend will hit the big-screens in October for Dussera.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

 
© movieskavala
Designed by :-70mmTollywood Team
All Rights Reserved
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top