Monday

I’m not doing Aditya 999 says Tapsee





It was the buzz that Tapsee has singed up Bala Krishna starring Aditya 999 which was the sequel to Aditya 369.Now we hear from the actress that she was not doing the film.

Couple of days back it was rumoured that Tapsee has replaced Anushka in Bala Krishna's Aditya 999.Replying to this Tapsee tweeted as “m reading all ur tweets n I’m not doing dat adhitya movie.”

Further she tweeted on her 2 years succesfull journey in tollywood on joy mode as “2years 2day since I’ve been a part of Telugu film industry.thanq so much all of u fr getting me so far. Without u all I wouldn’t hav made it. 6 releases in 2 years, 1 movie ready for release n 2 in shooting stage. Including 2 movies I dubbed for myself! Super grateful n happy. These numbers r ONLY for Telugu movies.”

Tapsee has two films in her kitty one is with Venkatesh in Shadow and other one is Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s untitled film.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

 
© movieskavala
Designed by :-70mmTollywood Team
All Rights Reserved
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top